Thursday, February 5, 2009

dev jop's day off

after a stressful rollercoaster ofa week, i took a little day off to let off some steam. but i'm soooo high strung right now the ants in my pants had me seriously restless. so instead of just sitting here i...............


got up in the morning and went online before getting my caffeine fix

asked to borrow someone's pencil. then broke it in half

went into 'christian chat' and typed 'jesus sux!' then made my escape

went to the movies, sat in the third row wearing an extremely tall hat

talked on the phone with the same person i was sending an instant message to

pushed every button on the elevator when it was full. then laughed hysterically

stood silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off

called the psychic hotline from my cell phone and asked if they knew what floor i was on

ended my sentences with.....three or more periods.......

tried to hold up a gas station with a squirt gun

told mr officer i couldn't reach my license unless he held my beer

went into 'teenage depression' message boards, and told everybody what a great day i was having

ordered caviar at mcdonald's

ask people outside the door if they know where the local mcdonald's is

demanded to speak with that ronald mcdonald

got banned from mcdonald's as a result

told everyone that i'm related to the president

got fed up using the internet and tested what happens when you put a magnet next to the computer



phew! i think i deserve another miller

No comments:

devintheobscure

devintheobscure
nasty nate wants my cocktail fruit