Sunday, December 28, 2008

moderation for the nation

my body is a temple. unfortunately for me, it is the temple of doom.

indiana jones wouldn’t be able to sort this mess out! i don’t have anything resembling a 6 pack. i have a small(ish) brewery for a stomach.

Photobucket

“drink in moderation”. the phrase sends a spine tingling sensation down areas that aren’t even my spine. ho-kay, so sometimes it feels nice and makes me happy, but we are getting away from the point here. it is a phrase that is all too often used by those who have no real grasp on reality that tell you to not do one thing and then go gorge themselves on gnomes.

via the informative medium i call “my sister”, can i offer this snippet of information to anyone that tells you to drink in moderation:

moderation? absolutely! according to the dictionary, it means “ensuring consistency and accuracy and eliminating extremes.”
therefore if you remain consistently and accurately drunk whilst eliminating the extremity of sobriety, no one can moan at all.

i hope that is of some help to you in putting someone who needs it in their place.

No comments:

devintheobscure

devintheobscure
nasty nate wants my cocktail fruit